Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
Easy to make and delicious. This recipe is my own creation and I've gotten many compliments on the cookies.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour, sifted
- 1⁄2 cup Heath candy bar, chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Add the egg and beat until fluffy.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Stir in chopped Heath bars, butterscotch chips and nuts.
- Drop the dough by tablespoonfuls onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.