Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
one of my favorites during the holiday season
- 1 lb light brown sugar
- 9 1⁄2 ounces marshmallow cream
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 5 ounces Heath candy bars, coarsely chopped
- butter a 9" square pan -- set aside.
- stir sugar, marshmallow cream and butter in a heavy pan -- over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil --
- boil 6 minutes.
- stirring constantly --
- remove from heat, stir in chips till melted.
- then toffee bar candy, may not all melt -- completely.
- pour out into prepared pan -- and chill till firm.