My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 -4 small Heath candy bars, crushed (fun-size)
- 1Preheat oven to 350*F.
- 2Line a few cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 3In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, egg, condensed milk, salt, baking soda, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 4Gradually stir in the flour on low speed; mix until well blended.
- 5Stir in the butterscotch chips, both chocolate chips, and Heath bars with a spoon.
- 6Drop dough by level Tbsp.
- 72" apart onto the cookie sheets.
- 8Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until light golden brown--do not overbake.
- 9Cool cookies for 2 minutes on the sheets; transfer to wire racks and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Toffee Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (879 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.4
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.7 mg
- Sodium 86.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Heath candy bars