Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Butterscotch Toffee Double Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 -4 small Heath candy bars, crushed (fun-size)
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Line a few cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, egg, condensed milk, salt, baking soda, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gradually stir in the flour on low speed; mix until well blended.
- Stir in the butterscotch chips, both chocolate chips, and Heath bars with a spoon.
- Drop dough by level Tbsp.
- 2" apart onto the cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until light golden brown--do not overbake.
- Cool cookies for 2 minutes on the sheets; transfer to wire racks and cool completely.
They ARE yummy!! Sweet and chocked full of goodies. Watch them closely baking - I overcooked mine a bit and they were a little tough to eat until they sat in some tupperware for a day or two. Other than my mess up - these are very good cookies.