Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Hershey's Kitchens.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounces hershey's butterscotch chips
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped dried apricots
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in butterscotch chips and apricots. Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.