- 2 cups milk
- 3 1⁄2 ounces butterscotch pudding mix, cook and serve type
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 12 ounces butterscotch chips
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the milk and the butterscotch pudding mix to a boil over medium heat. Stir often so it doesn't scorch. Remove from heat and stir in the cake mix.
- Pour the cake mix into a greased 9x13 pan. Sprinkle the cake with the butterscotch chips and nuts. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Let cool completely and cut into pieces to serve.