Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a great, super simple, recipe from my friend Kristen. I make it often for BBQ's. It always is gone!
- 2 cups milk
- 3 1⁄2 ounces butterscotch pudding mix, cook and serve type
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 12 ounces butterscotch chips
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- Bring the milk and the butterscotch pudding mix to a boil over medium heat. Stir often so it doesn't scorch. Remove from heat and stir in the cake mix.
- Pour the cake mix into a greased 9x13 pan. Sprinkle the cake with the butterscotch chips and nuts. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Let cool completely and cut into pieces to serve.
This cake is awesome! My husband can not wait for me to make it again. Thanks so much little suzy homemaker!
Wonderful recipe! My friend promptly renamed it the "Big-O cake". Don't know if I'm allowed to use the word here; but it certainly was worthy of the name. (She's bad)