Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is great on christmas pudding, angel cake and anything else you can think of.
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- Heat all ingredients to boiling in 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat; boil 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cool completely (sauce will thicken as it cools).
- Stir before serving.
I used this for Dobby & Winky's Butterbeer Recipe #139939 and it tasted great! I had some leftover so i dunked some scuffles in it too and it was sinful but good! Thanks so much for the recipe!