- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar, lightly packed
- 3⁄4 cup white corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine brown sugar, corn syrup and butter in a saucepan. Bring to boil ove medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Cook, without mixing, until mixture reaches 238 degrees on candy thermometer (softball stage).
- Remove from heat and let cool to lukewarm.
- Blend in cream and vanilla.
- Serve at room temperature over ice cream or ice cream desserts.
- Store refrigerated in covered jar.