1/2 Photos of Butterscotch Salted Peanut Bars
This is one of the best bar recipes, they are very simple to put together and so good! --- make sure to use only salted peanuts, and leave them whole --- these freeze well
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 1/4 cups salted peanuts
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Line a 15 x 10-inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Combine all crust ingredients, and press into bottom of the pan.
- 4Bake for 10-12 minutes (do not over bake).
- 5Remove from oven then sprinkle the peanuts evenly over crust.
- 6In a saucepan combine the topping ingredients; bring to a boil then cook for about 2 minutes until smooth (stirring constantly).
- 7Pour the hot mixture over the nuts, and return to oven.
- 8Bake for 15 minutes or until until golden.
- 9Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Salted Peanut Bars
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.3
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 170.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 4.1 g