Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These delicious cookies come from Taste of Home. My neighbors really love them.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs; beat well.
- Combine the oats, flour, dry pudding mix and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in the raisins and butterscotch chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375ºF. for 9-11 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks and cool.