Ron & Joyce Ripple Sr.'s Note:
These are wonderful...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 package Parker House Roll, thawed or 1-1/2 loaves
- 0-1 to taste frozen bread dough, cut into 24 equal pieces
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 106.31 g package butterscotch pudding mix (regular, not instant) (the butterscotch is wonderful)) or 4 package vanilla pudding mix (regular, not instant))
- 1Grease a Bundt cake tube pan.
- 2Srinkle 1/2 cup brown sugar in the bottom of pan.
- 3Top evenly with 1/4 cup melted butter.
- 4In bowl, combine the remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar with the dry pudding mix and cinnamon.
- 5With lightly floured hands (I did not bother), dip each piece of dough in the remaining butter and roll in sugar and pudding mix.
- 6Layer evenly in prepared pan.
- 7Let rise until double in size or until dough reaches just under top rim of pan.
- 8Bake in a 350F preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.
- 9Turn out of pan immediately and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Pull-Aparts
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.7
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 30.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Parker House Rolls
butterscotch pudding mix