Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are wonderful...
Make and share this Butterscotch Pull-Aparts recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package Parker House Roll, thawed or 1-1/2 loaves
- to taste frozen bread dough, cut into 24 equal pieces
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package butterscotch pudding mix (regular, not instant) (the butterscotch is wonderful)) or 1 (3 3/4 ) package vanilla pudding mix (regular, not instant))
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Grease a Bundt cake tube pan.
- Srinkle 1/2 cup brown sugar in the bottom of pan.
- Top evenly with 1/4 cup melted butter.
- In bowl, combine the remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar with the dry pudding mix and cinnamon.
- With lightly floured hands (I did not bother), dip each piece of dough in the remaining butter and roll in sugar and pudding mix.
- Layer evenly in prepared pan.
- Let rise until double in size or until dough reaches just under top rim of pan.
- Bake in a 350F preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Turn out of pan immediately and serve warm.
I only had instant butterscotch pudding, when it said not to use instant, but it still tasted great to me! 3 out of 4 people in my family had to have more than one, and the 4th person is a picky eater anyway. Thumbs up!
Fabulous!! I used just one loaf of frozen bread as that's all I had, & it still turned out great!! The flavor is nice & cinnamon/butterscotchy & simply heavenly!! I will definitely be making this again!!
This is very similar to Overnight Coffee Cake. Overnight Coffee Cake!