Recipe by children from A to Z
I found this recipe on another website and haven't had a chance to try it. It sounds just wonderful and easy too. Let me know how it is. Note: Cooking time doesn't include rising time. Allow to rise overnight.
- 18 frozen dinner rolls
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package butterscotch pudding (not instant)
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bundt pan sprayed with cooking spray, sprinkle with pecans, then place dinner rolls (frozen) on top.
- Sprinkle with dry pudding next.
- Melt margarine and brown sugar and drizzle over rolls.
- Cover with wax paper or plastic wrap sprayed with cooking spray and let it rise overnight on the counter.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350°F and turn onto plate while hot.