children from A to Z's Note:
I found this recipe on another website and haven't had a chance to try it. It sounds just wonderful and easy too. Let me know how it is. Note: Cooking time doesn't include rising time. Allow to rise overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bundt pan sprayed with cooking spray, sprinkle with pecans, then place dinner rolls (frozen) on top.
- 2Sprinkle with dry pudding next.
- 3Melt margarine and brown sugar and drizzle over rolls.
- 4Cover with wax paper or plastic wrap sprayed with cooking spray and let it rise overnight on the counter.
- 5Bake 30 minutes at 350°F and turn onto plate while hot.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Pull Apart Bread
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.7
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 373.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: