Recipe by Melanie Murray
This is another pudding recipe that is a favorite with my family. I love pudding recipes best of all. You can substitute any flavor pudding to make this a favorite of yours. Enjoy!
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (13 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 3 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 1 stick butter or margarine; add 1/2 cup chopped nuts and 1 cup flour.
- Mix together and press into 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350°.
- Cream cheese; add 1 cup powdered sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip.
- Mix well; spread over cooled crust.
- Mix 2 boxes instant butterscotch pudding with 3 cups milk; cook until thick and then cool.
- Spread on cheese layer.
- Add remaining Cool Whip and sprinkle with nuts.