Melanie Murray's Note:
This is another pudding recipe that is a favorite with my family. I love pudding recipes best of all. You can substitute any flavor pudding to make this a favorite of yours. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1 stick butter or margarine; add 1/2 cup chopped nuts and 1 cup flour.
- 2Mix together and press into 9x13-inch pan.
- 3Bake 15 minutes at 350°.
- 5Cream cheese; add 1 cup powdered sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip.
- 6Mix well; spread over cooled crust.
- 7Mix 2 boxes instant butterscotch pudding with 3 cups milk; cook until thick and then cool.
- 8Spread on cheese layer.
- 9Add remaining Cool Whip and sprinkle with nuts.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Pudding Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.9
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 49.7 mg
- Sodium 242.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant butterscotch pudding mix