Recipe by Audrey M
This dessert is for those who are watching our weight but need some sweets occasionally. Only 4 WW points. Cook time also includes refrigeration time.
- 1 cup crushed pretzel, divided (3 ounces)
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular, divided
- 8 teaspoons reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 1 (1 ounce) packagejell-o sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2⁄3 cup carnation nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) packagephiladelphia fat free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 cup Cool Whip Lite
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons crushed pretzels.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining crushed pretzels, 2 tablespoons Splenda, and melted margarine.
- Press mixture evenly into an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Place baking dish on a wire rack and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine dry pudding mix, dry milk powder and water.
- Mix well, using a wire whisk.
- Pour pudding mixture evenly over cooled crust.
- Refrigerate while preparing topping: In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese with a spoon until soft.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons Splenda, milk, and peanut butter.
- Mix well using a wire whisk.
- Blend in Cool Whip Lite carefully with large spoon or spatula.
- Spread topping mixture evenly over set filling layer.
- Evenly sprinkle reserved 2 tablespoons pretzel crumbs over top.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.