Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Taste of Home Magazine, submitted by Carol Stone
- 2 quarts unsalted popped popcorn
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package mini marshmallows
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- In a large bowl combine popcorn, peanuts and raisins.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
- Stir in marshmallows and butterscotch chips until melted and smooth.
- pour over the popcorn mixture and stir until evenly coated.
- Immediately pour into greased 13 x 9-inch pan, then press down evenly.
- Cool before cutting.
well here is another KITTENCAL winner, great treat and easy too, thanks Kit