Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
it is fall!!!! time for popcorn!!
Make and share this Butterscotch Popcorn Bars recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, peanuts and raisins.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
- Stir in the marshmallows and chips until melted and smooth.
- Pour over popcorn mixture and stir until evenly coated.
- Immediately pour into a greased 13 x 9-inch pan and press down evenly.
- Cool before cutting.
- Yields 3 dozen.