Recipe by Ceezie
This is best made the day ahead. I like to make it later in the evening and enjoy the next day.
- 2 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened and cut into slices
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 cup toasted pecans, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F and spray a 9-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Combine flour, sugar and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer over low speed.
- 2. Add butter and mix until combined (mixture will be crumbly). Stir in chips and pecans and press firmly into prepared pan.
- 3. Bake for 35 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool for 15 minutes, then cut into 16 squares while still warm. Allow to cool completely before removing from pan.