Recipe by Jolly Ox
Easy and deliciously crispy.
Top Review by Kaiysha T.
Picked up butterscotch chips and pecans on a whim, then looked up this recipe. Super simple and delicious. I did make a few adjustments. I didn't use the entire package of chips or pecans, just added until i thought there was enough.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 (11 ounce) package butterscotch chips, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter, gradually adding sugar.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Separately, combine flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture, mixing well.
- Batter will be stiff.
- Stir in nuts and morsels.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2- inches apart onto parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet and cool completely on wire racks. Store an airtight container.