Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This came from Take Comfort In Taking Control. I have not tried this just posting for safe keeping.
Make and share this Butterscotch Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butterscotch liqueur or 1⁄4 cup butterscotch schnapps
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup unbleached white flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated fat free milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Combine all ingredients until blended.
- Cook on a nonstick griddle over medium heat until browned on both sides, about 5-7 minutes.