Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a super easy, yummy, crunchy, sweet recipe that my family always makes around the winter holidays, but it's great all year round!
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips or 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (3 ounce) can chinese noodles
- 1 (6 ounce) packagelightly salted peanuts
- Melt chips on low flame in a double-boiler.
- After melted, crush the can of chinese noodles into this mixture.
- Then add the peanuts and stir slowly until all are coated.
- Take spoonfuls and drop onto waxed paper.
- Stick into the fridge to cool off and set up.
- Enjoy and store in a cool place!
This is so easy and quick to make!!! I decided to use the convenience of my microwave for melting the chips. I had half a bag of the butterscotch and half a bag of the chocolate chips, so I just used both type of chips. Just loved the flavor combination and the crunchiness of the noodles and peanuts. Perfect to add to holiday treat plates. Thanks for a great recipe.
Yummy, crispy, and easy to make! I enjoyed the textures and of course, the chocolate! (I opted for the chocolate chips). Made for Mommy Diva in the Beverage game. Thanks Maven!