1/1 Photo of Butterscotch or Chocolate Clusters
Midwest Maven's Note:
This is a super easy, yummy, crunchy, sweet recipe that my family always makes around the winter holidays, but it's great all year round!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chips on low flame in a double-boiler.
- 2After melted, crush the can of chinese noodles into this mixture.
- 3Then add the peanuts and stir slowly until all are coated.
- 4Take spoonfuls and drop onto waxed paper.
- 5Stick into the fridge to cool off and set up.
- 6Enjoy and store in a cool place!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch or Chocolate Clusters
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.7
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 172.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 4.6 g