Recipe by Midwest Maven
This is a super easy, yummy, crunchy, sweet recipe that my family always makes around the winter holidays, but it's great all year round!
Top Review by diner524
This is so easy and quick to make!!! I decided to use the convenience of my microwave for melting the chips. I had half a bag of the butterscotch and half a bag of the chocolate chips, so I just used both type of chips. Just loved the flavor combination and the crunchiness of the noodles and peanuts. Perfect to add to holiday treat plates. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips or 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (3 ounce) can chinese noodles
- 1 (6 ounce) packagelightly salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chips on low flame in a double-boiler.
- After melted, crush the can of chinese noodles into this mixture.
- Then add the peanuts and stir slowly until all are coated.
- Take spoonfuls and drop onto waxed paper.
- Stick into the fridge to cool off and set up.
- Enjoy and store in a cool place!