Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Proving that yummy treats don't have to punish your waistline or take up too much time!
Make and share this Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups oats, uncooked
- 1 3⁄4 cups butterscotch chips
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large bowl until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in oats and butterscotch chips; mix well. Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.