Recipe by LibraChick93093
Proving that yummy treats don't have to punish your waistline or take up too much time!
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups oats, uncooked
- 1 3⁄4 cups butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large bowl until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in oats and butterscotch chips; mix well. Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.