Recipe by EllaP
Fun and yummy kid snack. Perfect to make with the kids! Also a great snack for the classroom (just make sure no one has peanut allergies!)
Top Review by Charlotte J
These are very good. I added 1 more tablespoon of butter. I should have melted the butter then added the chips, PB and marshmallows. I will put this in a pan next time and cut into bars only because it would be quicker and less of a mess . I adopted this chef for the *Spring PAC 2008* game
- 2 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter (no substitutes)
- 3 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- In heavy saucepan, combine marshmallows, butterscotch chips, peanut butter, and butter.
- Cook and stir on medium-high heat until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in Cheerios, raisins, and coconut. Drop by bite size pieces onto wax paper. Let stand for 10 minutes.