Prep 20 mins
Cook 48 mins
Posted in response to another member's request for recipes made with butterscotch chips.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 3⁄4 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 1⁄3 cups pecans, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- For the crust, combine all the ingredients, mixing until crumbly.
- Press firmly into a greased 13" x 9" pan.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden.
- For the topping, beat together the eggs, sugar, corn syrup and butter until blended.
- Stir in the butterscotch chips and pecans.
- Pour evenly over the crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set and golden.
- Cool completely and then cut into bars.
I served this to a crowd. They all loved it!! Thanks for a great recipe. It was easy to make.