Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 48 mins
Posted in response to another member's request for recipes made with butterscotch chips.
Make and share this Butterscotch Nut Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- For the crust, combine all the ingredients, mixing until crumbly.
- Press firmly into a greased 13" x 9" pan.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden.
- For the topping, beat together the eggs, sugar, corn syrup and butter until blended.
- Stir in the butterscotch chips and pecans.
- Pour evenly over the crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set and golden.
- Cool completely and then cut into bars.
I served this to a crowd. They all loved it!! Thanks for a great recipe. It was easy to make.