- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (300 g) package butterscotch chips
- 1 1⁄3 cups coarsely chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients, mixing until crumbly.
- Press firmly into 13 by 9-inch cake pan sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees oven for 15 to 18 minutes,or until light golden.
- Beat eggs, sugar, corn syrup and margarine together until blended.
- Stir in butterscotch chips and pecans.
- Pour evenly over crust.
- Bake about 30 minutes longer, or until set and golden.
- Cool completely on wire rack; cut into bars.