Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Tasty, nummy and easy to make!
- 2 cups flour (I use Robin Hood)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (300 g) package butterscotch chips
- 1 1⁄3 cups pecans, coarsely chopped
- CRUST: Combine all ingredients, mixing until crumbly.
- Press firmly into 13" x 9" cake pan sprayed with a non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-18 minutes, or until light golden.
- TOPPING: Beat eggs, sugar, corn syrup and margarine together until blended.
- Stir in butterscotch chips and pecans.
- Pour evenly over crust.
- Bake about 30 minutes longer, or until set and golden.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
This was so simple to prepare. Very tasty. Made the topping mixture with butter instead of margarine. Great for a bake sale as it makes a lot. Need to cut them small as they are very rich.