Theresa P's Note:
A sweet and crunchy snack mix, good for any time! Crisp cereal is coated with a melted butterscotch/peanut butter mixture and sprinkled throughout with chocolate chips. Break apart when cool and put in a pretty tin for gift giving OR keep it for yourself :) (I'll never tell !)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt together the butter, peanut butter, and butterscotch chips.
- 2Put cereal in a very large bowl.
- 3When butterscotch mixture is smooth and melted, remove from heat and add vanilla.
- 4Pour this over the cereal.
- 5Working QUICKLY (to keep the mixture warm enough to melt your chocolate chips at the end), stir gently until all cereal is coated.
- 6Pour onto a long length of waxed paper.
- 7Spread out the mixture and sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top.
- 8DO NOT STIR!
- 9When mixture is completely cool, break up and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Nibbles
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.0
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 430.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 34.6 g
- Protein 9.4 g