- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, pudding mixes, baking powder and salt.
- Combine water, eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Stir in butterscotch chips.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Combine brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon topping ingredients.
- Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.