Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (3 ounce) boxcook and serve butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 (10 1/4 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place butterscotch pudding mix and biscuits in a plastic bag and shake to coat.
- Place coated biscuits in a well-greased bundt or tube pan.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon and pour over biscuits.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place pan on a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes.
- Invert onto a plate and serve immediately.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm tired of the food industry making package sizes smaller and charging the same or more. That said, I bought the cans of biscuits to find that mine were 7 some odd ounces each instead of the 10. Ugh. So, used two cans of the 7ish ounce cans. Cut the biscuits in half. Rolled in pudding mix. Placed half the biscuits in a bundt pan. Poured half of the leftover pudding powder over this layer. Used about 6 T melted butter with full amount of cinnamon and close to the full amount of brown sugar. Poured half this over bottom layer. Laid in another layer of biscuits, powder and butter. Baked for 20 minutes. Really yummy. Might be nice with a bit of vanilla icing drizzled on top. Look out coma, here I come! Delicious.
*********THIS DELICIOUS!********** I love this! My mother used to make this when we were kids and it taste even better now. Try this you will love it. Thank You so much for this old recipe
SOOOO GOOOOD!!!!...Sorry you had bad luck HeatherFeather :(....worked out great for me. Maybe you missed a step along the way. Thanks Hey Jude!