Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This are very rich but oh so yummy if you have a sweet tooth. Kids really like them. Another recipe of my Mom's.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 (11 ounce) packages butterscotch chips
- 2 cups colored miniature marshmallows
- In saucepan melt butter, peanut butter& butterscotch chips, let cool enough to add marshmallows so that they won't melt, (I let it cool down just ever so slightly before adding them, do not cool completely).
- Gently fold in 2 cups pastel colored miniature marshmallows turn into a 9x9-inch greased pan and refrigerate.
- When completely chilled & set, cut into small squares and enjoy!
MMMMM...Watch out these are very addictive...I keep them in the fridge and will run back to steal another piece every couplÃ© minutes untill I have an upset stomach...But I still manage to eat a few more after that anyway
This was great! I did add alittle more marshmellows and I added one cup of cherrios. My kids and their friends loved this! Will make again and again.
OH MY!!! My whole family couldn't stop eathing these. I took some to work on my cookie tray and was told that they were sinful! Someone even suggested subbing cherrio's for the marshmallows.