Recipe by Rhonda *J*
This are very rich but oh so yummy if you have a sweet tooth. Kids really like them. Another recipe of my Mom's.
Top Review by Szakacs
MMMMM...Watch out these are very addictive...I keep them in the fridge and will run back to steal another piece every couplÃ© minutes untill I have an upset stomach...But I still manage to eat a few more after that anyway
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 (11 ounce) packages butterscotch chips
- 2 cups colored miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan melt butter, peanut butter& butterscotch chips, let cool enough to add marshmallows so that they won't melt, (I let it cool down just ever so slightly before adding them, do not cool completely).
- Gently fold in 2 cups pastel colored miniature marshmallows turn into a 9x9-inch greased pan and refrigerate.
- When completely chilled & set, cut into small squares and enjoy!