Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a variation to the Rice Krispies Treats. The peanut butter mixed with the butterscotch makes just a wonderful flavor. No cooking, only cooling.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag butterscotch chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- Melt over hot water the butterscotch chips and peanut butter stirring until smooth.
- Stir in cereal, mix well.
- Press into a 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Chill 1 hour or until firm.
YUUUMMMYYYYYY!! These taste fantastic.. omg. lol. Next time I'll use just a tad less peanut butter I want a more "scotchy" taste.. and it needs something a bit sticker to hold it together. These are fantastic. I could eat half the pan in one sitting if I didn't care about not getting back out of the seat.
These are sooo yummy! What a different rice krispie treat! Thanks for sharing!