Recipe by ebbtide
This one was handed down to my step-mother by an old friend, who got it from her mother. This is an easy, hard-to-quit eating desert...one that will get requests for the recipe. Sorry about the calories. Chocolat pudding can easily be subsituted for butterscotch- just a matter of preference.
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagebutterscotch jello pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagevanilla jello pudding
- 3 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first three ingredients together, then press into a 9X13 pyrex dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes, then refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Mix powdered sugar, cream cheese and one cup of the coolwhip together, then pour over crust and spread evenly.
- Mix the two puddings and milk with a mixer until thick. Pour over above mixture.
- Top with the remaining Cool Whip and refrigerate.