Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This one was handed down to my step-mother by an old friend, who got it from her mother. This is an easy, hard-to-quit eating desert...one that will get requests for the recipe. Sorry about the calories. Chocolat pudding can easily be subsituted for butterscotch- just a matter of preference.
- Mix first three ingredients together, then press into a 9X13 pyrex dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes, then refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Mix powdered sugar, cream cheese and one cup of the coolwhip together, then pour over crust and spread evenly.
- Mix the two puddings and milk with a mixer until thick. Pour over above mixture.
- Top with the remaining Cool Whip and refrigerate.