Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from Australian Good Taste, a lovely one to sip on when it's cold outside.
- 500 ml milk
- 100 g good-quality dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 125 ml butterscotch schnapps or 125 ml butterscotch syrup
- marshmallows, to serve
- Place the milk in a small saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes or until it almost boils. Remove from heat.
- Divide the chocolate among 2 tall heatproof glasses. Pour over the hot milk and butterscotch schnapps.
- Top with marshmallows to serve.
Love the butterscotch flavoring, really enhances the chocolate. Great for cold winter nights.
Wow, loved this, new I would ;) the butterscotch and chocolate is a wonderful combo. I topped mine with Whip Topping, personal preference .... This was creamy and hit the spot on a chilly night! Thanks for sharing, I will make this again :) (Made for Bevy Tag 11/08) ~V
My goodness, what a yummy way to use butterscoth schnapps. I added more chocolate, next time I might use whipped cream instead of the marsmallow. Thanks for a great cold weather drink. Made for bev. tag.