1/1 Photo of Butterscotch & Honeycomb Self-Saucing Pudding
I think this was in an old issue of Super Food Ideas. This is for individual puds but I made one large pudding from this. This is not for those watching their waistlines but a great sugar fix recipe! Sorry no photo it was gobbled up too quick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 125 g butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 (50 g) chocolate-coated honeycomb candy, crumbled
- 1Cream butter & sugar until light and fluffy. Gently fold in flour alternately with milk until smooth.Stir in crunchie pieces.
- 2Spoon mixture into greased 1 cup moulds until 3/4 full and arrange on a baking tray.
- 3Prepare Sauce: Place butter, water & sugar into a saucepan and stir over low heat until sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil.
- 4Reduce heat & simmer gently until golden, remove from heat.
- 5Carefully blend in extra water and stir over low heat until smooth then set aside to cool slightly.
- 6Spoon sauce evenly over puddings and bake at 180.C for 35-40 mins or until cooked.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch & Honeycomb Self-Saucing Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.6
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 70.1 mg
- Sodium 607.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 44.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-coated honeycomb candy