Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy treat kids love. You could also add a few salted peanuts or cashews to the mix for a tasty variation.
- In a large bowl, melt butterscotch chips in the microwave.
- Mix in the peanut butter.
- Add the marshmallows and the noodles.
- Stir to coat noodles.
- Drop by spoonfuls on waxed paper.
- Allow to set up (takes an hour or so at room temperature).
- Best kept covered in refrigerator (if you have any left!).
I luv this recipe !!! i just added a little twist just for the fun i used the flavored colored marshmallows and drizzled them with chocolate.
These were very tasty, the kids loved them. Definately a keeper.
These were always a childhood favorite. Now one of my kids favorites!