1/1 Photo of Butterscotch Golden Oreo Brownie Bars (Not High Calorie!!!!)
1 hr 10 mins
A fabulous not-too-unhealthy treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Melt morsels and margarine over low heat until completely melted.
- 3Remove from heat and cool, stirring every few minutes.
- 4Beat sugar and egg substitute until well-combined.
- 5Add the melted mixture.
- 6Mix in flour and vanilla extract until well-combined.
- 7Stir in Oreos.
- 8Pour into greased (I use Pam) 9 x 13 baking dish and evenly distribute batter with spatula.
- 9Bake 33 to 35 minutes.
- 10Cool 15 to 20 minutes, and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Golden Oreo Brownie Bars (Not High Calorie!!!!)
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.3
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 124.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: