Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
A fabulous not-too-unhealthy treat.
Make and share this Butterscotch Golden Oreo Brownie Bars (Not High Calorie!!!!) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt morsels and margarine over low heat until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and cool, stirring every few minutes.
- Beat sugar and egg substitute until well-combined.
- Add the melted mixture.
- Mix in flour and vanilla extract until well-combined.
- Stir in Oreos.
- Pour into greased (I use Pam) 9 x 13 baking dish and evenly distribute batter with spatula.
- Bake 33 to 35 minutes.
- Cool 15 to 20 minutes, and cut into bars.