1/1 Photo of Butterscotch Golden Oreo Brownie Bars (Not High Calorie!!!!)
1 hr 10 mins
A fabulous not-too-unhealthy treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Melt morsels and margarine over low heat until completely melted.
- 3Remove from heat and cool, stirring every few minutes.
- 4Beat sugar and egg substitute until well-combined.
- 5Add the melted mixture.
- 6Mix in flour and vanilla extract until well-combined.
- 7Stir in Oreos.
- 8Pour into greased (I use Pam) 9 x 13 baking dish and evenly distribute batter with spatula.
- 9Bake 33 to 35 minutes.
- 10Cool 15 to 20 minutes, and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Golden Oreo Brownie Bars (Not High Calorie!!!!)
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.3
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 124.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: