Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
A fabulous not-too-unhealthy treat.
- 2⁄3 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 cups Splenda granular
- 1 cup egg substitute or 4 large eggs
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 13 golden Oreo cookies, coarsely crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt morsels and margarine over low heat until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and cool, stirring every few minutes.
- Beat sugar and egg substitute until well-combined.
- Add the melted mixture.
- Mix in flour and vanilla extract until well-combined.
- Stir in Oreos.
- Pour into greased (I use Pam) 9 x 13 baking dish and evenly distribute batter with spatula.
- Bake 33 to 35 minutes.
- Cool 15 to 20 minutes, and cut into bars.