Butterscotch Fudge Brownies With Golden Frosting
- In a saucepan, melt butter and chocolate; remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar, and add eggs; beat just until blended.
- Stir in vanilla, flour and baking soda, and fold in nuts.
- Spread in greased 9"x9"x2" baking pan, and bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes.
- To make frosting, lightly brown butter, and cool.
- Gradually beat in powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Slowly add hot water until frosting is of spreadable consistency.
- Cool brownies, top with frosting, and cut into bars.