Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
(5 ingredients) Another simple step Pudding fudge recipe 8)
- 1 box butterscotch pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- Grease one 9x4 loaf panCombine the sugars,milk and pudding in a saucepan.
- Mix it well,stirring on low heat.
- Do this until sugar is dissolved.
- Cook until mixture comes to full boil,let boil 2 minutes.
- Remove mixture from burner.
- Add in butter,beat right away,until it is thick and not glossy.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Refridgerate until nice& firm,then cut into 1" squares.
I had no luck at all. The fudge never lost the sheen. and did not set well. Perhapsif you boiled it longer...