Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe I tasted at a Pampered Chef party. I thought it was much better than the typical marshmallow cream fruit dips.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butterscotch sundae sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- fresh fruit
- Combine all dip ingredients with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Serve with fresh fruit.
My family really liked this dip. It's GREAT with sour/tart apples (like Granny Smiths) because the dip is sweet. The recipe doesn't make a huge amount so if you're going to have more then 4 adults eating it, make a double batch. This is a keeper.