Prep 2 mins
Cook 50 mins
A different fruit dip...serve with apple and pear wedges. Best of all it is made in the crock pot and can be kept warm there for guests to enjoy. Comes from Quick Cooking magazine.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages butterscotch chips
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 2⁄3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rum extract
- In a mini slow cooker, combine butterscotch chips and milk.
- Cover and cook on low for 45-50 minutes or until chips are softened, stir until smooth.
- Stir in pecans and rum extract.
- Serve warm with fruit to dip in it, such as apple and pear wedges.
Yum! Yum! Yum!