Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't made this yet but it looks yummy and very easy to make.
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) carton whipped cream
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (16 ounce) jar butterscotch topping
- Mix cream cheese, milk, and whipped topping. Pour into pie shells.
- Brown coconut in butter and spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Drizzle butterscotch topping over all. Sprinkle nuts over top.
- Chill well before serving.