Recipe by JamesDean'sGirl
Just some ideas I've been dreaming up to try for Christmas baking season. Adjust measurments to suit yields or personal tastes.
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄4 cup dried cherries or 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 20 -25 mini rold gold pretzel sticks
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butterscotch chips over very low heat, stirring constantly; remove from heat when they begin to clump all together and stir until smooth.
- Dip 1/2 of each pretzel rod in the butterscotch, swirling to make coating ripple and look fatter at the wand's top.
- Lay on waxed paper and sprinkle with coconut and cranberries; let set about 20 minutes.