These were my favorite when I was little. I don't remember where we got the recipe. They are easy and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup marshmallows, tiny
- 1Place butterscotch and chocolate pieces in microwavable glass bowl. Cover with plastic wrap.
- 2Microwave on high power for 1 1/2 minutes.
- 3Remove from microwave and place on counter for 2 minutes. DO NOT REMOVE PLASTIC WRAP YET.
- 4Remove plastic wrap. Add chow mein noodles and marshmallows, mix well.
- 5Cover baking sheet with wax paper.
- 6Drop mixture by rounded tablespoonsful on wax paper covered baking sheet.
- 7Chill in refrigerator until set.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Crunchies
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.1
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 0.4 g