Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
These were my favorite when I was little. I don't remember where we got the recipe. They are easy and delicious.
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chow mein noodles
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallows, tiny
- Place butterscotch and chocolate pieces in microwavable glass bowl. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave on high power for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and place on counter for 2 minutes. DO NOT REMOVE PLASTIC WRAP YET.
- Remove plastic wrap. Add chow mein noodles and marshmallows, mix well.
- Cover baking sheet with wax paper.
- Drop mixture by rounded tablespoonsful on wax paper covered baking sheet.
- Chill in refrigerator until set.
A nice, crunchy, tasty change from rice crispies bars, & I enjoyed the combo of chocolate & butterscotch! Another quick-to-prepare addition to my munchies & finger food counter for a group I host tomorrow evening! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's Pick-A-Chef]