Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Delicious, delectable, sweet, crumbcake.
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 ounce) box butterscotch pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 (18 ounce) box Betty Crocker yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups sifted flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend all of "INGREDIENTS A" until fluffy.
- Put in a 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix all of "INGREDIENTS B" with hands until crumb texture or as you like it.
- Sprinkle on top of the batter made with "INGREDIENTS A".
- Put in oven for 35-40 minutes.