Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
A very quick, easy, and delicious treat, made with ready-made biscuit dough...ready in no time at all.
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits (Pillsbury is good)
- 1⁄2 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts
- Set oven to 475 degrees.
- Grease an 8-inch round baking pan.
- Arrange biscuits in prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, water and butter, add nuts; mix well.
- Sprinkle mixture over biscuits.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes, or until golden on top.
- Note: the topping mixture can be doubled if desired.