Redneck Epicurean's Note:
Found this on the Hershey's website while searching for ways to use up the after-the-holidays supplies. I love butterscotch (not quite as much as I do caramel, but...)stuff like this is a great thing for me to pop in the oven when I have company for movies and nosh. I already make a version with little bite-sized candy bars and they are always gone by the first few minutes of the movie. I think that the addition of the coconut to the chips is divine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F Stir together butterscotch chips, coconut and nuts in small bowl.
- 2Unroll dough to form 8 triangles.
- 3Lightly sprinkle 1 heaping tablespoon butterscotch mixture on top of each; gently press into dough.
- 4Starting at shortest side of triangle, roll dough to opposite point.
- 5Place rolls, point side down, on ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape.
- 6Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Crescents
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.0
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 14.1 mg
- Sodium 185.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 3.3 g