Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this on the Hershey's website while searching for ways to use up the after-the-holidays supplies. I love butterscotch (not quite as much as I do caramel, but...)stuff like this is a great thing for me to pop in the oven when I have company for movies and nosh. I already make a version with little bite-sized candy bars and they are always gone by the first few minutes of the movie. I think that the addition of the coconut to the chips is divine!
- Heat oven to 375°F Stir together butterscotch chips, coconut and nuts in small bowl.
- Unroll dough to form 8 triangles.
- Lightly sprinkle 1 heaping tablespoon butterscotch mixture on top of each; gently press into dough.
- Starting at shortest side of triangle, roll dough to opposite point.
- Place rolls, point side down, on ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve warm.