Recipe by MissBobLoblaw
MMMM! That's all I have to say.
Top Review by krod5598
I've made this pie twice now, and it is absolutely delicious. The second time, I added butterscotch morsels on top of the pie, and it made an already amazing pie even better. My only recommendation would be to use a 9 ounce pre-made pie crust, not a 6 ounce. The first time, I made it with a 6 ounce, and the pie was overflowing, with a lot of batter left in the bowl. With the 9 ounce pre-made pie crust, the crust is full, but not overflowing. Great recipe, and thanks for sharing!
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (6 oz.)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed and divided
Directions See How It's Made
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- On low speed, beat in water and pudding mix until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping and pour into crust.
- Chill 2 hours or until set. top with remaining whipped topping and serve. Keep refrigerated.