Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
MMMM! That's all I have to say.
Make and share this Butterscotch Cream Cheese Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (6 oz.)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed and divided
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- On low speed, beat in water and pudding mix until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping and pour into crust.
- Chill 2 hours or until set. top with remaining whipped topping and serve. Keep refrigerated.
This was a delightful icebox pie! I used a shortbread crust & by the time everything was mixed there wasn't room for the addition of the final layer of whipped topping. We simply added a scoop when serving and drizzled on caramel sauce. I think this pie would be nice with crushed butterfingers too. Either way it's going into my favorites folder to make again. Made during Pick A Chef Spring 2014.
Very good. My husband loves cheesecake, and this is a great eggless-like version since our son is allergic to eggs. I made this with Butterscotch pudding and then again with Pumpkin Pie pudding. Both tasted great, but my husband really enjoyed the Butterscotch pudding. I look forward to substituting other puddings too to try different flavors.
A very sweet, but tasty pie. I made this yesterday using sugar free pudding mix, lite Eagle Brand, and lite cream cheese. It mixes up beautifuly. We shared it with the neighbors and they thoroughly enjoyed as well. I will make this again. Thanks for posting.