Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
MMMM! That's all I have to say.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (6 oz.)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed and divided
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- On low speed, beat in water and pudding mix until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping and pour into crust.
- Chill 2 hours or until set. top with remaining whipped topping and serve. Keep refrigerated.
I've made this pie twice now, and it is absolutely delicious. The second time, I added butterscotch morsels on top of the pie, and it made an already amazing pie even better. My only recommendation would be to use a 9 ounce pre-made pie crust, not a 6 ounce. The first time, I made it with a 6 ounce, and the pie was overflowing, with a lot of batter left in the bowl. With the 9 ounce pre-made pie crust, the crust is full, but not overflowing. Great recipe, and thanks for sharing!
This was a delightful icebox pie! I used a shortbread crust & by the time everything was mixed there wasn't room for the addition of the final layer of whipped topping. We simply added a scoop when serving and drizzled on caramel sauce. I think this pie would be nice with crushed butterfingers too. Either way it's going into my favorites folder to make again. Made during Pick A Chef Spring 2014.
Very good. My husband loves cheesecake, and this is a great eggless-like version since our son is allergic to eggs. I made this with Butterscotch pudding and then again with Pumpkin Pie pudding. Both tasted great, but my husband really enjoyed the Butterscotch pudding. I look forward to substituting other puddings too to try different flavors.